Great news Tollycruisers!! With BC travel restrictions easing and a reopening plan to guide us, we are very happy to announce the 32nd annual Tollycruisers Rendezvous is a GO on the Labour Day weekend.
- Date: September 2-5, 2021
- Location: Telegraph Harbour Marina, Thetis Island
- Theme: Vikings, The Complete 2nd Season!
REGISTRATION & MOORAGE
- Registration fee: $25/person.
- Registration start: Tuesday, June 15 (10 a.m. PST) via on-line registration
- Registration deadline: Sunday, August 15 or when we reach maximum capacity (whichever comes first), so please register early. [Maximum capacity will be determined by limits established within BC’s Restart Plan.]
- Moorage: Contact Telegraph Harbour Marina (1-800-246-6011 or 250-246-9511) directly to reserve your moorage. Please let them know you are with the Tollycruisers event.
** To our American friends, please wait until the border opens (we have our fingers crossed that happens soon) to complete your registration. **
Whether helping flip burgers or pancakes, making morning coffee, selling Tolly swag, photography or selling 50/50 tickets we need volunteers to make our event a success. Please indicate your volunteer preferences when you register.
The Rendezvous and associated events are based on the current BC Restart Plan and as outlined to be in effect on the Labour Day weekend. Should this plan change, so too will our events to remain in compliance. Hopefully B.C’s reopening plan stays on track and we can confirm our events in mid-August.
PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Your organizing crew has planned some of our traditional events and added new ones! Please see the all the details!