Registration for Canadian Members of the Tollycruisers
In honour of their first Canadian Commodore, the Tollycraft Boating Club is waiving the non-member Rendezvous fee for current Canadian members of the Tollycruisers!
- Canadian Tollycruiser including commemorative plaque: $165/person | available until May 20, Canadian Residents
- Canadian Tollycruiser : $150/person | Canadian Residents
- Children (0-11): Free
- Late fee: +$30/person (May 21 – June 7)
What does the registration fee include?
For your Tollycraft
- Free night at Roche Harbor on Wednesday (for Tollys staying to Sunday)
- 1 Commodore Gift
- Commemorative Plaque (if purchased during registration)
For each registrant
- Commodore early bird welcome drink (Wednesday)
- Coffee & Doughnuts (Thursday, Friday, Sunday)
- Burgers & Brew Lunch (Friday)
- Breakfast (Saturday)
- Friday & Saturday Dinners
- Access to seminars, games, activities and all the fun!
Registration Dates and Deadlines
Registration deadlines are set in conjunction with Roche Harbor’s requirements and ordering timelines. As such, these dates are firm, and we encourage you to register early.
Friday, April 15
- Deadline to register and be entered into the $50 Tollyclub Store Gift Certificate
Friday, May 20
- Deadline to register without late fees and receive all the Rendezvous SWAG
- Deadline to cancel with a full refund
- Last day to order commemorative plaque
Tuesday, June 7
- Absolute last day to register for the Rendezvous (we will do our best to accommodate late registrations but we cannot guarantee it)
- Last day for partial refunds
Full refunds are available for cancellations until May 20. Between May 21 and June 7, cancellations will receive a partial refund ($75).
Win a $50 Tollyclub Store Gift Certificate
Everyone who registers by April 15 is entered into a draw for a $50 Tollyclub Store Gift Certificate for use during the 2022 Tollycraft Boating Club Rendezvous.
To take advantage of this promotion, please complete your registration using the form below: