Registration for the 2021 Tollycruisers Rendezvous begins on Tuesday, June 15 at 10 a.m. and closes on August 15 or once maximum capacity is reached based on BC’s Restart Plan.
- Registration fee: $25/person + optional add-ons (see below)
- Moorage: Contact Telegraph Harbour Marina (1-800-246-6011 or 250-246-9511) directly to reserve your moorage. Please let them know you are with the Tollycruisers event.
** To our American friends, please wait until the border opens (we have our fingers crossed that happens soon) to complete your registration. **
- Friday’s BBQ Burger Lunch Join us for a BBQ burger lunch on Friday, September 3 by ordering the number of burgers ($5/burger) for your Tolly when you register.
- Rendezvous Plaque Want to add 2021 to your collection of Rendezvous plaques? Or maybe start your collection? Order yours ($15/plaque) when you register by July 15.
- Tollycruisers Name Tags New to the Tollycruisers club? Or need a new tag? Order yours ($15/tag) when you register by July 15.
- Tollycruisers Burgee Show your Tollycruisers love by flying the club burgee proudly from your Tolly! Order yours ($45/burgee) when you register.
Completing your registration
- Please complete the form in full to avoid confusion.
- The form calculates the amount owing and takes you directly to PayPal where you can complete payment.
- Please ensure you enter the correct quantities for registration and your optional add-ons. For example, if there are two of you coming on your Tolly, select 2 for registration. And if both of you want to join us for the burger bbq, check the burger box and select 2 for quantity (or however many burgers you would like). In this case, the total would be $60.
- The deadline for Rendezvous plaques and Tollycruisers name tags is July 15 to ensure printing time. After that date, these options will be removed from the registration form.
- If you are ordering name tags, please ensure you enter your first and last name(s) and boat name as you want them to be printed.
Check back on Tuesday, June 15 at 10 a.m. for the on-line registration form