Canadian Tollycruisers Rendezvous
The annual Tollycruisers Rendezvous is the largest annual Canadian gathering of Tollycrafts. Between 30 and 50 Tollycrafts celebrate all things Tolly at Telegraph Harbour Marina on Labour Day Weekend.
- A draw for a Tollycruisers burgee for everyone who registers by July 13 ($45 value)
- Select your volunteer preference(s) when you register and receive your volunteer schedule before you arrive.
- Tollycruisers Swap Meet
- Raffle – the more tickets you buy, the better your chance to win your favourite item(s)
- Donations from the proceeds of the 50/50 and raffle to Princess Louisa Foundation
- Tollycruisers Cook-Off
- A “green” event – please bring your own dishes, drinkware and cutlery to meals and dock tales.
- Registration closes on Wednesday, July 31. This deadline is set in conjunction with Telegraph Harbour and our ordering timelines.
- Everyone who registers by Friday, July 12 will be entered into a draw for a Tollycruisers burgee ($45 value).
- Late registration is available from August 1 to August 15. Every effort will be made to accommodate late registrations but cannot be guaranteed.
- See all the registration details including cancellations and refunds and online registration.
- Moorage at Telegraph Harbour will be completed using the marina’s online registration form.
- You will receive the link and details to secure your spot in our block of slips in your confirmation emails.
- Rendezvous schedule
- Rendezvous registration, payment and cancellation policy
- Confirmed Tollycrafts
- Rendezvous FAQs & Information
More Tollycruisers Rendezvous Information
If our Tollycruisers Rendezvous Information didn’t answer all your questions, please email [email protected].