35th Tollycruisers Rendezvous – Black & White (with a touch of silver)
Black & White (with a touch of silver) Tollycraft Rendezvous
Dates: September 1-4, 2023 (Labour Day Weekend)
Location: Telegraph (aka Tollygraph) Marina, Thetis Island
Theme: Black & White (with a touch of silver)
- Music Under the Stars with Andy McCormack
- Rendezvous t-shirt for adults (12+)
- Rendezvous gift for every boat
- Burger lunch included in your registration
- 50/50 drawings on Saturday AND Sunday – double your chances of winning the $$
- A draw for a Tollycruisers burgee for everyone who registers by July 7 ($45 value)
- Early Bird Dock Tales on the lawn (Thursday)
- Select your volunteer preference(s) when you register and receive your volunteer schedule before you arrive.
- Tollycruisers Swap Meet
- Raffle – the more tickets you buy, the better your chance to win your favourite item(s)
- Donations from the proceeds of the 50/50 and raffle to Princess Louisa Foundation
- Tollycruisers Cook-Off
- A “green” event – please bring your own dishes, drinkware and cutlery to meals and dock tales.
- Registration closes on Monday, July 31. This deadline is set in conjunction with Telegraph Harbour and our ordering timelines.
- Everyone who registers by Friday, July 7 will be entered into a draw for a Tollycruisers burgee ($45 value).
- Late registration is available from August 1 to August 15. Every effort will be made to accommodate late registrations but cannot be guaranteed.
- See all the registration details including cancellations and refunds and online registration.
- Moorage at Telegraph Harbour will be completed using the marina’s online registration form.
- You will receive the link and details to secure your spot in our block of slips in your confirmation emails.
- Rendezvous schedule
- Rendezvous registration, payment and cancellation policy
- Confirmed Tollycrafts (coming soon)
- Rendezvous FAQs & Information
More Tollycruisers Rendezvous Information
If our Tollycruisers Rendezvous Information didn’t answer all your questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.